Lovely

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chalkboard Paint Obsession



Imagine my surprise as I am scrolling along on Pinterest and I come across this awful picture above! First thought,who doesn't love chalkboard paint as much as I do? Second, why on earth is this being repinned on Pinterest: the DIY Utopia?! Excuse me while I become over dramatic about chalkboard paint! Of course you can chalkboard paint everything! *sigh*

In our most recent endeavor of planning a wedding, we used chalkboard paint numerous times.
Used on this old four pane window to write our love story.
Honeymoon Fund or now we call it our Vacation Fund

Again, on a window for our wedding program. (Favorite use for it yet!)
We even used it in some of our engagement photos, like this one.



And now while we continue decorating our house, it's still in use!

An entire wall in our tiny kitchen. Perfect for lists, encouraging words or notes to one another!
So whoever says you can't use chalkboard paint on everything has obviously never met me! If I had it my way, our entire apartment would be one giant chalkboard... Okay, maybe not that far but you get it! Have any of you used chalkboard paint recently? Are you as in love with it as I am? Do share!


XOXO


Chrisi


No comments:

Post a Comment