Lovely

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Little Post for a Big Day

People try to tell me I got married over a month and a half ago. I don't believe them. Seriously, when did May 4th, 2013 become a day of the past?! It seems like I should be running around making cloth flower petals for bouquets, shopping around for a flower girl's dress or telling David to stop spending money because we need it for other things! (Well, that last one is still going... you get my point) 

I can honestly say though, that I thought I would be more upset about how one of the biggest days of my life is already over. Surprisingly, I'm not. The day was wonderful and all the hard work that was put into it was all worth it but it's nice to be able to go to sleep and not wake up in the middle of the night screaming "The rings!" or "My dress!" or even "Why yellow yarn?!" (If you haven't heard the yarn story/dream yet, you should sometime.) Truth is, I couldn't be more happier if I tried. I am married to my best friend and God has truly blessed us!

Now for those of you who were unable to be there, we would still love for you to share in our lovely day. So enjoy some pictures that capture just a glimpse of what our May 4th, 2013 was like!


*All photo's were taken by the great Grant Gaar. Check out his website at grantgaarphotography.com!

Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us and to everyone who played a part in our big day! It was a splendid occasion!

XOXO

Chrisi










No comments:

Post a Comment