Lovely

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Am Alive!



Okay. Wow. Has it seriously been EIGHT months since my last blog post?! *Hides face in shame*
My deepest apologies to anyone who might care about what I blog about. ;-) 
I wish I could say I have something awesome to blog about right now, but the truth is this post is just to let you know that I am still alive and give you a quick recap.

+I recently took a course one cake decorating class and since then I have been up to my eyeballs in cupcakes and frosting. (I may or may not be exaggerating.)

+At the first of the year, I decided to try my hand at lettering as a part time job. It hasn't gone exactly as I had planned, but with much prayer and steadfastness, I know it will grow!

+I also started a new job back in January as a Preschool teacher and I love it. There's just something about working with kids and knowing that your efforts are making a different in their lives.

That's a wrap! Keep your eye out for a some new posts coming soon about hand lettering, cupcakes and preschool. 

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment